|Blueprint for Peak Performance |
| Mission Statement ||The West Irondequoit Central School District accepts responsibility to ensure continuous intellectual, social, and personal growth for all students so that each will become a life-long learner and productive world citizen. |
| Environment for Excellence ||The West Irondequoit Central School District environment will be one that stimulates and supports continuous growth through caring interaction and collaboration among students, educators, parents, higher education, industry, local community groups and the world community. |
| Exit Outcomes ||Each student will demonstrate progressive development of the knowledge, skills, and values needed to function effectively in a complex and changing world. These include: |
- a broad integrated base of knowledge
- ability to effectively read, write, speak and listen
- cultural scientific and technological literacy
- mathematical concepts and processes
- ability to gather, process, and communicate information
- critical and creative thinking, problem solving and decision making
- positive self-esteem and respect for others
- social responsibility
- creative expression
- physical and emotional well-being
- maximum effort and achievement in both individual and group endeavors
| Peak Performance Priorities ||School Based Planning in conjunction with other action groups will serve as a primary vehicle to achieve peak performance. |
- Adapt instruction and curriculum to meet the changing needs of students and promote life-long learning.
- Identify standards of excellence and a variety of ways to assess student progress toward exit outcomes.
- Promote and value a comprehensive education for all of our students.
- Structure the West Irondequoit Central Schools to achieve peak performance for each student.
- Develop school cultures which promote continuous growth for students within an environment for excellence.