- Students apply knowledge/skills acquired in other content and skill areas to the business and information systems environment.
- Students demonstrate an understanding of business, marketing, and
multinational economic concepts; perform business-related mathematical
computations; and analyze/interpret business-related numerical
- Students select, apply, and troubleshoot hardware and software used in the processing of business transactions.
- Students prepare, maintain, interpret/analyze, and
transmit/distribute information in a variety of formats while
demonstrating the oral, nonverbal, and written communication skills
essential for working in today's international
- Students demonstrate an understanding of the inter-relatedness of business, social, and economic systems/sub-systems.
- Students identify, organize, plan, and allocate resources (e.g.,
financial, materials/facilities, human, time) in demonstrating the
ability to manage their lives as learners, contributing family members,
globally competitive workers, and self-sufficient individuals.
- Students exhibit interpersonal skills essential for success in the
multinational business world, demonstrate basic leadership
abilities/skills, and function effectively as members of a work group or
Download the entire standards and objectives document