May 17, 2016
Absentee Ballot Process
Voting by absentee ballot is a two-step process:
- Obtain an application and submit it to the District Clerk. An application can be mailed upon request (call 585-336-2983) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, picked up at the District Office (321 List Avenue) or downloaded from this Web site.
- Upon District Clerk approval of the application, you will receive a ballot, which should be filled out and returned within the noted timeline.
April 19 Ballots can be mailed after receipt and approval of application.
May 10 Application and/or letter of request due in District Office in order to send out the ballot in time for mail turnaround.
May 10 Last day for District Clerk to mail ballot to voter.
May 16 Application due if ballot is to be picked up.
May 17 If application is on file, ballot is due by 5:00 p.m. in the Office of the District Clerk.
- Ballots cannot be accepted without a valid application/letter of request.
- The ballot envelope must be separate from the application.
- No applications will be processed if received after May 16.
Contact District Clerk Patricia Kelly at 336-2983 or e-mail email@example.com with questions.